A candidate profile can have several statuses and these statuses will indicate in what stage of the hiring process a candidate is. Changing the status and sending an email to candidates are some of the executable actions available when managing candidate profiles.
The following statuses are set automatically and can’t be changed manually:
- In progress: The candidate is still in the process of completing the application experience (the flow).
- New: The candidate has completed the flow and is ready to be reviewed by a recruiter.
Once a candidate has completed the flow, you can manually change their status to one of the below-listed statuses. (How to change the status of a candidate is explained later)
- Shortlisted: The candidate’s results are interesting enough to potentially move forward in the process. This means you can proceed to the next step and for instance call the candidate or discuss the candidate’s results with your colleagues to decide what’s next.
- Talent Pool: The candidate meets your criteria, but unfortunately you don’t have any positions available right now. Instead, you can add this candidate to the talent pool and continue the hiring process further down the line when a position becomes available.
- Rejected: The candidate doesn’t meet the selection criteria necessary for the position.
- Invited: The candidate meets the selection criteria and should be invited to the next stage of your process.
- Hired: You've extended an offer to the candidate and hired him/her.