A flow is a combination of various assessment modules. When you create a flow, a few modules are automatically included in the flow. The bubbles on the left side of the page represent the order of the modules from the top down.
How to create a basic flow.
- Navigate to the flow tab
- Click on ‘New flow’
Provide the flow with a name
- To create a name for the new flow, click on the pencil next to ‘Untitled flow’
- Type in the name and press ‘Enter’
Enter the basic settings
- In the rightmost box, you see the ‘Main settings’
- Add the background image, Logo and main color you would like for this flow.
- Choose the language(s) the flow has to be available in
- Click ‘Save’