Sources represent the ‘location’ the candidate obtained from. Examples are social media platforms such as LinkedIn or Facebook where the vacancy is shared. Or an external party, such as a recruitment agency who recruit for your vacancies.
Where can sources be useful for?
- Hiding candidates for recruiters from other agencies
- Keep track of all source-related data and metrics – such as which source provides the most candidates you end up hiring.
How to add sources:
- Go to the account settings, Sources screen
- Click Add Source
- Fill in the source name
- Fill in the source location, if applicable
- Click Save
The source is now available in the vacancy settings. Sources must be added to (Existing) vacancies manually.
How to delete a source:
If you want to delete a source, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to add a source to a vacancy:
- Navigate to the vacancy tab
- Hover your mouse over the selected vacancy and select the Edit vacancy image and Click on Edit vacancy.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Select the sources from the drop down menu you would like to add to the vacancy.
- Click Save and Continue