Candidate info is shown to candidates in the modules: Personal info, Additional questions, and document upload.
How to select candidate info questions.
- Open a subject by expanding the section, clicking on the down arrow.
- Select the ‘Active’ checkbox if you want to show the question to the candidate.
- Select the ‘Required’ checkbox if you want to make the question required for the candidate to fill in.
- When a pencil is available for a question, it means that you are able to choose a consequence for the answer that the candidate gives.
- Optional, choose the consequences
- When you want to add custom questions, please see ‘How to add custom questions’ section.
- If all questions and documents needed are selected, click on ‘Save and Continue’.
How to add custom questions.
- Open the subject ‘Other & Custom’
- Click on the + to add a new custom question
- Fill in your question in the pop-up screen
- Select your answer type
- If needed, fill in the answer options
Optional for answer types Checkboxes, Multiple choices, Radio buttons (Y/N)
- Select your ‘desired answer’
- Select the consequence when the desired answer is not given by the candidate
- Click ‘Save’
- The new custom question is automatically selected as active and required.
- When all questions and documents needed are selected, click on ‘Save and Continue’.