When you’re on the vacancy overview page and click on a vacancy, you will be redirected to the candidate overview page. The candidate overview page is the page where the candidates are listed and managed.
Candidates can be filtered by status, on the left side of the page.
From this page several things can be seen or done:
- See matching score, registration date, source and location of the candidate if available (The fields will be empty if the information is not available)
- Sort on the candidate information
- Search for a candidate
- Make a CSV export of the candidates and results
- Change the status of a candidate
- Go to a candidate detail page by clicking on the candidate’s name